2019 Super Skills Fall Elite Team
ELITE TEAM PROGRAM: FALL SEASON (September 9th - October 27th)
Super Skills is proud to offer our 2019 Elite Fall Team Program. This is a great program for those of you that are looking to take advantage of few months leading up to your school basketball season. Teams will be offered at the following grade levels:
|Click Here for a Letter about our Program Philosophy!|
SUPER SKILLS ELITE TEAM PROGRAM: THE BASICS
Teams will practice twice per week at The Courts in Beaverton and play games on the weekends. Players must agree to attend 80% of all practices and games to be eligible for a team. Players are able to tryout to "play up" a grade with prior approval from program director.
Team Fees: Fall Season ($500, 7 week program)
This fee covers:
- 2 practices per week, total of 15 games per season
- Coaching fees, transportation and stipends
- Gym rental fees
- Team supplies
- Player insurance
- Player notebook and handouts
- Tournament and league registrations
- Team training equipment (Balls, Bags, Carts) and medical supplies
- Program administration
The fee’s paid for participation in our Super Skills Elite Program are non-refundable once a player has been selected for a team.
Additional One-Time Gear Fee: $175. This fee includes a Uniform, Super Skills Elite Nike Shooting Shirt, Super Skills Elite Nike Hoody, Super Skills Elite Nike Backpack, and Player Notebook (Free). These are one-time fees and only applicable for new players or if the player needs these items.
Travel Costs: Players and their parents will be responsible for costs not included with their team fee, namely: travel costs (gas) for local tournaments, food and drink while traveling; lodging for overnight stays in additional to AAU travel tournaments, and airfare for National level tournaments.
Weekly Practice Sessions: Each team practices twice per week. In an effort to make things as simple as possible, we have tried to develop a consistency about our practice times. Detailed practice times are listed on the right. Each Super Skills Elite practice is a highly organized skill development session. We plan every drill down to the basic details, with 95% of each practice focused on skill development. This is not a 'throw the balls out and let them scrimmage' for 2 hours type program! We find that a talented player that has been trained specifically over an extended amount of time and is fundamentally sound has a serious advantage over another player.
- Daily practice topics include:
- Detailed Character Building
- Dynamic Warm-up and Stretch
- Athleticsm/Quickness work
- Passing and Catching
- Shooting Mechanics
- Transition Play and Moves
- Pressing and Trapping
- Moving without the ball
- Man to Man Defensive Concepts
- Position Specific Skills
- Rebounding and Toughness
- Team concepts and strategy
2019 Fall Tryout Information:
Players must attend at least one tryout to be considered.
- Tryout dates for both boys and girls teams are listed on the right
- All tryouts are held at The Courts in Beaverton
2019 Fall Practice Information:
- All practices held at The Courts in Beaverton.
- Practices begin on Monday, September 9th
- Specific practice days for each team are listed on the right
Fall Games / Tournaments Information
- Weekends Only, Dates and Times are Subject to Change:
- Each team will play in the Hoopsource NW Fall League during this time period; playing approximately 12 games.
Questions?: Please Click here to contact us with any questions you might have regarding this exciting Super Skills program. GET FIRED UP!