Randy Bennett Spring Break Camp
RANDY BENNETT BASKETBALL CAMPS | Spring Break Camp
The Randy Bennett Spring Break Basketball Camp is designed for young learners to acquire the fundamental skills and strategies of basketball. We promote a safe, disciplined, highly structured and motivating environment of learning and fun. As coaches, the Saint Mary's College basketball players are trademarks of this camp as they represent some of the best NCAA Division 1 basketball players in the country, making them highly proficient teachers. Encouragement and positive reinforcement lead to improvement in fundamental basketball skills as learners discover how to successfully function in a group-oriented setting.
What To Bring: Basketball Shoes and Attire, Snacks and / or Small Lunch
(There will be a 30 minute snack break every day)
- Monday registration / check-in time is 8:30am at University Credit Union Pavilion..
- Drop off time on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday is at 8:45am at University Credit Union Pavilion.
- Monday - Thursday pick-up is at University Credit Union Pavilion at 12:30pm.
- You must check out with your child and their coach each afternoon.
- A late fee may be charged if tardiness becomes a problem.
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).