Randy Bennett Summer Day Camp #2
RANDY BENNETT BASKETBALL CAMPS | Summer Day Camps
The Randy Bennett Day Camp is a staple of the Randy Bennett Basketball Camps at Saint Mary’s College. RB Camp is a great way for campers to receive top-class instruction on every aspect of the game from St. Mary’s coaches and staff, along with current and former Gael players. Throughout the week Coach Bennett and his camp staff will lead instruction on basketball skills, fundamentals, and in-game strategy. Campers will be assigned a coach and placed on a team (based on age/grade level). Campers will engage in competitions that incorporate basketball skills, team building, and fun.
What To Bring: Basketball Shoes and Attire. Full-Day Campers (9am-4pm) will need to bring a lunch and/or money to buy pizza sold at the snack shack.
- Monday registration / check-in time is 8:30am at the front lobby of McKeon Pavilion (Take a left at the security station at the front of campus and follow signs for Randy Bennett Camp)
- Drop off time on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday is at 8:45am at McKeon Pavilion.
- Pick-up time is 4:00pm at McKeon Pavilion (Take a left at security station go to back of campus - same place as Drop-off).
- You must check out with your child and their coach each afternoon.
- A late fee may be charged if tardiness becomes a problem.
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).