RANDY BENNETT BASKETBALL CAMPS | Father-Son Camp
Traditionally Saint Mary’s most popular basketball camp, this year's father and son participants will be treated to instruction from the St. Mary's coaches and staff, along with current and former Gael players through detailed skill work and competitions. Father and son teams will work together with others of appropriate age groups (based on son's age / grade level) in competitions that incorporate basketball skills, team building, and fun. The skill work is designed to give both father and son drills and techniques to take home and continue working on together.
The Father-Son Camp is open to all fathers (guardians) and sons ages 6-12, regardless of previous basketball experience. The cost of the camp is $285 per father-son and includes:
- Three Meals (Including Pizza Party Saturday Night)
- Camp T-Shirt
- Three Sessions of Instruction & Competition
- Photo & Autograph Opportunities with Coach Bennett
- The overnight cost of the camp is $285 ($50 for additional son) and includes all the items listed above plus the supervised dorm room for one night.
Check-in for the Father-Son Camp will run from 12:30pm - 1:45pm at front entrance of McKeon Pavilion. All camp facilities, including dorms, dining, parking, and gymnasium, will be clearly marked with signs once parents and campers enter St. Mary’s College campus entrance.
Camp activities are set to begin at 2:00pm on Saturday and conclude on Sunday at 11:30am.
Checkout for those campers staying in dorm rooms will be from 8am-9am prior to the start of Sunday morning session.
Day 1 Schedule:
- 12:30pm - 1:45pm | Check-In
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm | Camp
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm | Dinner
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm | Camp
- 8:30pm - 10:00 | Pizza & Movie Night
Day 2 Schedule:
- 8:00am - 9:00am | Breakfast & Check-Out
- 9:00am - 11:30am | Camp
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).