Oswego High School Sports Camps
Boys Basketball Camps
Junior High "Tuneup for Tryouts" Camp
Trying out for one of the basketball teams at Thompson or Traughber?
Please join Head Coach Chad Pohlmann, the OPB coaching staff, and high school players for a 1-day basketball workout to “tune up” for tryouts. Junior High tryouts begin the week of October 21st.
Emphasis at Camp:
- Ball Handling
- Shooting Drills
- Go to Moves – Attacking the Basket
- On and off ball defense – THIS IS A KEY AREA TO MAKING THE TEAM!
- Communication and Leadership
- Scrimmage last 30+ minutes
When: Saturday, October 19th
7-8 a.m. Registration (Payment & Sign Waiver + Shooting/Warm-up)
*Can pay in person on Oct 19 or via 8to18 (email will be sent out by OHS Athletics)
- 8-10 a.m. Camp
Where: Oswego High School – Main Gym
- Enter Door 35 (Football Field Side) to register
- After registering you have open shooting in Main Gym
Cost: $20 (Cash or Checks payable to Oswego High School)
Pay when you register Saturday morning or online
- (email will be sent through OHS Athletics)
Any questions, please feel free to contact Head Boys Varsity Basketball Coach Chad Pohlmann or Assistant Coach Matt Borrowman: