High School Team Camp
2020 HIGH SCHOOL TEAM CAMP
- We will be offering a $500 early bird special this year! Teams must register and pay in full by March 31st to receive the discount.
- Teams paying by check must register online. We MUST have the check in our possession by March 31st in order to participate. This form of payment is non refundable.
Regular Rate Information
- If you would like to avoid paying the processing fee, register your team online and type in the promo code & it will bring your balance to $0 so you can complete the registration for your team. Mail your check to Jim Turgeon Basketball Camps 2201 E Asbury Ave RM 4213 Denver, CO 80208. The check must be made out to Jim Turgeon Basketball Camps. All payments must be received by midnight on June 14th.
Divisions: There are 4 different divisions to choose from. Details on each division are below. Every team that signs up must choose a division to be placed in. We will do our best to put every team in the division they request. However, we strive to make each game as competitive as possible, so we may adjust your division accordingly after we review each team’s season results, class, & strength of schedule.
- High Level Varsity -Any high school varsity team that wants to compete at a high level against the best competition should enter this division. If your team wins league, conference, district, competes in the play-offs, or state tournament -this is the division for your team.
- Low Level Varsity -Any high school varsity team that is in the building process. This is the division that is best suited to help your team grow and get to the next level while competing against other growing varsity teams.
- High Level JV -Any high school junior varsity team that wants to compete at a high level against the best junior varsity competition should enter this division. Low level small varsity teams can enter this division too.
- Low Level JV -Any high school junior varsity team that wants to compete against other average junior varsity teams and help your team grow should enter this division
- There will be an athletic trainer on site during games.
- Concessions and Denver Gear will be available for purchase.
- There will be an on-court coaching clinic seminar featuring DU WBB Staff offered on Saturday, June 20th for all teams and coaches to attend if they would like to.
- We will do our best to minimize teams wait time between their games. Our goal is that no team will be sitting more than 2 games in-between each of their games. We will also try our best to not pair up league foes unless requested.
- Every team that signs up will receive t-shirts. (Each player and coach will receive a shirt up to 15 per team)
- There will be admission charged for all spectators. $5 per day or $10 for a weekend pass that will allow entry for all 3 days. Children 12 & under are free. Admission is cash only.
- Refund requested by June 1st = 75% of camp cost (this does not include nonrefundable online processing fee)
- Refund requested by June 10th = 50% of camp cost (this does not include nonrefundable online processing fee)
- No refund will be issued for cancellations or refund requests after June 10th