Parent/Child Camp | June 20th (ALL AGES)
Ages: All Ages
Registration: 7:00am – 8:45am | Saturday June 20th
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
|9:00 AM||Camp Warm-Up|
|9:15 AM||Footwork / Mass Ballhandling|
|9:30 AM||Skill Development Stations|
|10:40 AM||Parent / Child Competition|
|11:30 AM||Parents vs Child Competitions|
|1:00 PM||Guest Speaker|
|1:30 PM||Parent / Child Competition|
|2:30 PM||2on2 Tournament|
|3:30 PM||Break / Awards|
|4:00 PM||Camp Demonstration by UA Players|
|5:00 PM||Camp dismissal|
Alabama Basketball Day Camp will be led by the entire Alabama Basketball staff. Other camp workers will include University of Alabama team members, former Alabama greats, and some of the best high school and middle school coaches in the Southeast.
Registration and Sign-In will start in the lobby of Coleman Coliseum. Please enter through the North (Main) entrance. Day Camp Registration is from 7:00 – 8:45am on Saturday June 20th.
Camp activities will take place in two locations: Coleman Coliseum main floor and the Men’s Basketball Practice Facility. All courts are hardwood and fully air-conditioned.
CAMP ATTIRE AND WHAT TO BRING
All campers should come to camp in basketball gear: athletic shorts, t-shirt/ jersey, socks, and shoes.
- All campers who attend the Parent/Child camp will be provided lunch by one of our local vendors.
- If you or your child has any food allergies, please make us aware ASAP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
PICTURES AND AUTOGRAPHS
- Following our team scrimmage at the end of camp, our players and staff will be available for pictures and autographs.
MEDICAL FORMS AND INSURANCE
**These forms are included in online registration. ONLY IF you are mailing in registration, you will need to print and sign both forms.
Two forms MUST be submitted for each camper:
1. Youth Program Medical Information Form (available here)
2. Liability Waiver (available here) Campers who do not complete and submit both forms will NOT be allowed to participate in camp. A professional trainer is on duty and doctors are on call at all times. Because of the rigorous schedule, each camper should be in good physical condition.
Campers who do not complete and submit both forms will NOT be allowed to participate in camp. A professional trainer is on duty and doctors are on call at all times. Because of the rigorous schedule, each camper should be in good physical condition.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY | Submit requests to email@example.com
There will be an administrative fee of $50 for all cancellations. All refund requests must be submitted by the first day of each perspective camp. Any refund request submitted following day 1 of each camp will be subject to review.