Team Day Camp [No Registrations]
Team Day Camp
|JUNE 5TH - 7TH|
9th - 12th Grade Teams (Varsity & JV)
- Team Camp will include a guarantee of competitive basketball games vs. other HS Teams
- Each day will also include a one-hour instruction clinic with ESU staff and team
- Instruction by East Stroudsburg University coaches and student-athletes
- One coach for every 10-12 campers
- Free camp T-shirt
- Individual and team awards
- Access to pool
- 24-hour on-campus police coverage
- All-you-can-eat meals at campus dining hall
- Team camps include both varsity and JV (ages 14 to 18)
- Day Camp Hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
DINING: Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious all-you-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
CAMP CARE SERVICES: Our ESU Summer Camp Care Staff are first aid and CPR/AED certified. Summer Camp Care Staff will provide routine first aid services to the participants during the hours that camp is in session and will refer medical emergencies and illnesses to the Lehigh Valley Health Network-Pocono, located one block from campus.
MEDICAL INSURANCE: ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Campers must provide their own medical insurance plans. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
DEPOSIT/PAYMENT/CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: A $100 non-refundable deposit must be submitted with all applications. Camp balance is due two weeks prior to the start of camp. Campers who leave during the course of the camp will receive a refund based on the number of days services were rendered.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Office of Conference Services within 14 days of the last day of camp. No refunds will be issued to campers sent home for disciplinary reasons. No refunds will be issued after that time. Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.
Medical documentation may be required for refund. Please send refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your child and camp they participated in.
ESU Warrior Sports Camps have contingency plans in the event of inclement weather, however, indoor practice facilities may be limited.