Lancer Boys' Basketball Day Camp
Campers Will Be Taught
- Basic Shooting form to include lay-up, jump shot, free throw, and three point technique.
- Body balance, change of directions, pivoting footwork, and positioning technique for rebounding.
- Theory and fundamentals of passing, catching, and getting open to receive the ball.
- Five basic post moves and receiving the ball in the post.
- Perimeter, stationary, and dribble scoring moves.
- Dribbling and ball handling skills.
- Fundamentals of 1-on-1, 2-on-2, 3-on-3, and 5-on-5 offense to included setting and receiving screens, and the fast break.
- Individual and team defensive concepts.
Drop Off Location
Gordon Health and Wellness Center
After your registration has been confirmed, you will receive an informational packet from the Grace Athletic Office detailing check-in and check-out times, what to bring, and other information to ensure a great camp experience. Online registrations will receive immediate confirmation. Please plan to arrive half an hour prior to start time on the first day of camp.
Register camper based on grade completed by June of 2020.
Registrations may be cancelled after March 1 for summer camps; however deposits will be forfeited. The full amount of the camp will be due if a cancellation is made after March 1.
Camps are in high demand and create waiting lists quickly, so please don't wait! We want everyone to have a camp experience.