Grades: 9th - 12th, Boys
PHILOSOPHY: Our camps offer a challenging atmosphere for basketball players, while striving to enhance all aspects of their game. We provide a safe environment for learning with fun skill development being our ultimate goal. Our knowledgeable and dedicated staff is committed to making every camper a better player.
- Instruction by East Stroudsburg University coaches and student-athletes
- One coach for every 10-12 campers
- Free camp T-shirt
- Individual and team awards
- Access to weight room and pool
- Recreation rooms available during overnight camps
- 24-hour on-campus police coverage
- All-you-can-eat meals at campus dining hall
- Experience living in university residence halls
- Team camps include both varsity and JV (ages 8 to 18)
- Day Camp hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
CAMP CARE SERVICES: Our ESU Summer Camp Care Staff are first aid and CPR/AED certified. Summer Camp Care Staff will provide routine first aid services to the participants during the hours that camp is in session and will refer medical emergencies and illnesses to the Pocono Medical Center, located one block from campus.
MEDICAL INSURANCE: ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Campers must provide their own medical insurance plans. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Office of Conference Services within 14 days of the last day of camp. No refunds will be issued to campers sent home for disciplinary reasons. No refunds will be issued after that time. Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.
Medical documentation may be required for refund. Please send refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your child and camp they participated in.
ESU Warrior Sports Camps have contingency plans in the event of inclement weather, however, indoor practice facilities may be limited.