Kids Camp June 15 - 18
SMC WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CAMPS | KID'S Camp
Saint Mary’s College Women’s basketball is happy to announce the dates for our popular Day Camps. We welcome future Gaels of all levels in a fun, inclusive, and encouraging environment. Coaches will provide team and individual instruction that will help all campers improve their knowledge and skills in the key areas of the game - dribbling, passing, shooting, defense, rebounding, as well as team play and court spacing. Each athlete will have the opportunity to develop their skills through individual instruction, group instruction, and game experience.
Saint Mary's College is very fortunate to have some of the finest collegiate coaches in Northern California. All instructors are current or former student-athletes and coaches and all have been chosen for their enthusiasm to work with children and young athletes.
Day Camp runs Monday - Thursday in the Joseph Alioto Rec Center.
Camp begins each morning at 9:00am sharp and will end at 12:00pm for Half Day campers and 4:00pm for Full Day campers.
Half Day Camp: PM option only
- Sibling Discount: $25 off Additional Sibling Registration
- Multi-Session Discount: $25 off Multiple Session Registration
- Sibling Discount: $50 off Additional Sibling Registration
- Multi-Session Discount: $50 off Multiple Session Registration
What To Bring:
- Water bottle (There will be water available in the gym as well)
- Closed-toed athletic shoes
If you have any questions, please contact Allyson at email@example.com.
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).