Elite Women’s Basketball Camp & Clinic
*** Price includes credit card processing fee.
Girls Basketball Camps
The Elite Camp is designed to give players the experience to gain insight, opportunity, and knowledge of what it takes to play at the collegiate level.
The camp and clinic will feature a 90-minute skill session, in which players will learn skills needed to play in an up-tempo system. Following the 90-minute skills session there will be 3-on-3, and 5-on-5 play for a half-hour.
With that, we would like you to join us to learn more about our program, our school, and developing new skills that will benefit you with your game of basketball.
Space is limited to the first 25 campers.
Location: Geneva College Metheny Fieldhouse
What to bring: Athletic attire, basketball shoes, and athletic gear as neede
Contact the head coach, Mike Grinder at 724.495.0032 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Geneva College Girls Basketball Pledge
We pledge that everyone who attends the Above The Hoop, LLC. / Geneva College Basketball Camps:
- Will be taught the fundamentals of the game.
- Will be given help in the areas of character and good sportsmanship through basketball.
- Will have the best care in food, housing facilities and training rooms.
- Will have a chance to learn daily and play with those in his own age group.
- Will have a great time learning basketball and meeting new friends.
- Will receive a Baden basketball and Geneva College Girls Basketball Camp t-shirt.
Geneva College Girls Basketball Camps are held on the beautiful campus of Geneva College in Beaver Falls, PA. Directions to Geneva College.
Two weeks prior to camp, you will receive a confirmation letter via email (unless otherwise requested) with a complete list of the items needed to bring to camp. If you do not recieve confirmation, call Coach Wynn at 330-936-1615.