2020 SUMMER CAMP
Our goal is to give each participant an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the game and play in game-like situations. Campers will be grouped according to age and ability. Our staff will work toward helping each camper realize the skills and commitment needed to be successful.
(A $5 discount will apply for the following: Groups of 3 or more campers signing up together, Military (Active, Retired, Reserve), and NSU Faculty or Staff Members)
Each camper must have a signed Emergency Medical Release Form submitted prior to participation in the camp.
- On-court instruction from NSU coaches and players
- Playing individual and team games daily
- Awards given in several categories
- Participants receive camp t-shirt
- Certified Athletic Trainer
What To Bring:
- Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing that is basketball appropriate and dry socks
- Gym shoes only (no black-soled shoes)
Location and Facilities: Camps held at the Northeastern State University Events Center on the campus of Northeastern State University. All facilities are air-conditioned and a short walk to Jack Dobbins Fieldhouse or University Center for meals.
Contact: Coach Heidi Messer at 918-444-3902 or firstname.lastname@example.org