High School Team Camp
REGISTER FOR THE WAIT LIST -
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.
ACU GIRLS' BASKETBALL CAMPS | 2020 High School Team Camp
|August 1st - 2nd|
Girls High School Teams
$500 per Team
Check in: Saturday, August 1st
Camp Location: Moody Coliseum and Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Camp Description: This is a high school team camp. Lodging and meals are not included. 5 game guarantee.
Limit 72 teams.
- Purple Division (Higher level teams)
- White Division (Smaller schools)
- JV Division
- Please designate preferred Division upon registration. Divisions will be filled on a first come first served basis. The first 16 teams registered in each division will have a guaranteed spot in their preferred division.
- Camp serves as a training clinic for the Abilene Basketball Chapter of Referees
- The format of the tournament will be based on the amount of teams registered.
- *A select amount of games will be played at McMurry University and Hardin Simmons University.
*All completed camp forms are due at check in on August 1st; 1-hour prior to your first game.
Questions About The Camp Should Be Directed To:
ACU Girls' Basketball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).