McHoops Boys & Girls Summer Basketball Camp | Week 1 | At Swain
2020 McHoops Boys & Girls Summer Basketball Camps
The goal of the McHoops Basketball Camp is to help develop well rounded, complete basketball players. Coach McClary and his staff believe in teaching players the fundamentals of the game along with the proper attitude and work ethic needed to be successful.
Our philosophy stresses “confidence through compliments,” teamwork, effort and sportsmanship. Coach McClary believes these ingredients help young people to achieve success not only on the court, but also with family, school, and life.
Come learn the game from a coach who has worked with the very best in basketball. Share in Coach McClary’s over 30 years of camp and coaching experience which includes working with Hall of Fame Coach Morgan Wootten of DeMatha Catholic.
Join Coach McClary and the McHoops staff for a great week of basketball fun!
Special Features of McHoops Basketball:
- Campers will be divided according to age and experience level to provide the right level of competition
- 8:1 Camper to Coach ratio
- Individual and team competitions, including NCAA style tournament
- Each camper will receive a free t-shirt, report card, and workout program
- “Skits” to emphasize the importance of academics and being a well rounded person
There will be a lunchtime snack bar where campers may purchase pizza, hot dogs, beverages and snacks. Campers may also bring their own lunch.
Awards will be provided for contest winners, team winners, Most Outstanding, Most Improved and Most Valuable Hustler.
Typical Camp Day:
- 8:00-9:00 Before Care Shoot-Around
- 9:00-10:00 Dribbling & Mc Olympics
- 10:00-10:30 Fundamental Period
- 10:30-11:00 Individual Competition
- 11:00-12:00 Game #1
- 12:00-1:00 Film, Lunch & Skit
- 1:00-1:30 Shooting and Contest
- 1:30-2:30 Game #2
- 2:30-3:30 21 Tourney & Bag of Wonders
- 3:30-5:00 After Care Shoot-Around