Strojny Basketball Team Concepts Academy (TCA)
STROJNY TEAM CONCEPTS ACADEMY (TCA)
The Strojny Basketball Team Concepts Academy (TCA) is a week-long academy dedicated to the teaching basketball players essential team concepts, rules, fundaments, and other skills players need to become great players. At the Strojny Basketball TCA members will be divided according to age and skill level. Daily, the following concepts/principals will be drilled, taught, and emphasized:
- Team rebounding.
- Offensive spacing.
- Creating space with the ball.
- Getting open without the ball.
- Ball screening and off-ball screening.
- Court vision
- On-floor communication
- Man to man defensive principals (on-ball, deny, and help)
- How to take charges
- Offensive cuts to the rim (back door, slips, and curls).
Location: Saint Thomas More Catholic High School