9th Annual Benefit Fall One-Day HS Shootout
$5 Credit Card Processing Fee Included in Price
Captains Girls Basketball Camps
9th Annual Fall One-Day HS Shootout
- 3 Games Guaranteed
- Each team will receive (10) FREE shootout t-shirts.
- Educational session on "The Recruiting Process" led by CNU coaching staff.
- Games Officiated by certified HS officials / college coaches and players.
- All proceeds to benefit the CNU Women's Basketball Program.
October 10th, 2020
Cost: $175 per Team
Limit: 40 Team Maximum
Spaces Remaining: 40
Registration Deadline: October 2nd at 11:59 p.m.
(Wait List is currently open and taking registrations.)
**A $15.00 DISCOUNT PER TEAM APPLIES FOR
2 OR MORE TEAMS FROM THE SAME SCHOOL**
FACILITY: The Freeman Center, on the CNU campus, corner of Warwick Blvd & University Place
ATHLETIC TRAINING: A certified athletic trainer will be on-site at all times during camp hours. Any medical emergencies or illnesses will be referred to nearby Riverside Hospital.
1. The game will be divided into two (2) – 20 minute halves. This will be a running clock except for the last minute of the 2nd half.
2. Halftime intermission will be 3 minutes in length.
3. Mercy Rule – The clock will NOT stop during the last minute of the 2nd half if one team is leading by 15 or more points.
4. The game will begin with a jump ball and alternating possession will be used for the remainder of the game.
5. Each team will begin each half with 1 – Full Timeout and 1 – 30 Second Timeout (No timeouts carry over).
6. Substitutions can be made on dead balls and timeouts only. You must report to the scorer’s table at mid-court before entering the game.
a. 1 point + 1 free throw for all fouls in the act of shooting
b. 10+ fouls = 1 and 1 (No double bonus)
c. There will be no player disqualifications (Unlimited fouls per player)
d. Intentional or Technical fouls will result in 2 points and possession of the ball
8. High School FT Lane Rule will be used – Enter the lane on the release of the ball.
9. Overtime will be a one-minute period and is played like the last minute of the 2nd half. A jump ball will begin the overtime period. One extra 30 Second timeout will be awarded to each team at the beginning of the overtime period.
10. Second Overtime played as Sudden Death (first team to score wins). A jump ball will begin the second overtime period. Teams will not be allowed to utilize any timeouts during the second overtime period. If fouled in the act of shooting then the player MUST make the free throw in order to win the game otherwise play continues until the first team scores by putting the ball through the basket.
REFUND POLICY: Full refund up until 14 days prior to event. $50 non-refundable deposit during 14 day period before event.
QUESTIONS CONTACT: Coach Tomlinson at email@example.com or (757) 594-7694.