Youth Skills Camp #2 | July 20th - 23rd
YOUTH SKILLS CAMP
|Youth Skills Camp|
K - 8th, girls
9:00am - 3:00pm
$195 (plus $5 cc processing fee)
|July 20th - 23rd|
At Youth Skills Camp we work to emphasize the importance of fundamentals. Through break downs, competitions, and games we hope to hone each campers skills. We utilize many of the drills and techniques we use with our own athletes. This is a great opportunity to learn from the Saint Martins Women's Basketball players and staff. Campers can expect to be placed in age and ability appropriate groups settings.
Location: Marcus Pavilion
Lunch is included.
- All staff and campers will be required to check in at least 20 minutes prior to camp. Non-contact temperatures will be taken at that time.
- Anyone running a fever will be sent to the training room and their parent or guardian will be called to pick them up.
- Antibacterial cleansing stations with frequent breaks each hour will be available.
- Balls will be disinfected, and all areas will be wiped down by camp staff prior to camp, at lunch, and in the afternoon.
- Parents and guardians will be reminded that campers should not come to camp if they are sick, and that campers who become sick will be sent home early.
- The following camp rules will be read before camp: no high fives, no fist bumps, no huddles, elbow bumps only, personal items such as water bottles and food are not to be shared during camp, cough into a Kleenex or the crook of your arm.
- Campers will be excused in small groups to wash their hands with hot, soapy water prior to lunch.
- On-site athletic trainer and an isolated training room will be available for any camper who feels sick.
- Any camper will be refunded at any time for any reason related to the Coronavirus.