|July 17th - 18th|
Ages: 5 - 10
The purpose of this camp is to introduce volleyball at a young age with fundamental skill based instruction with small group hands on training. Campers will be introduced to all facets of volleyball in a fun and competitive atmosphere.
What to bring:
- Shorts/Spandex (multiple)
- Running shorts to wear between sessions and cafeteria (team rule)
- Underwear/sports bras (multiple)
- Multiple T-shirts
- Socks (multiple)
- Court Shoes
- Knee Pads (more than one would be good, IF you have them already)
- Ankle braces (if you need them, not required)
- Refillable Water Bottle (with your name on it)
- Walking shoes/sandals
- Deodorant (going to be working hard)
- Cash for bookstore store (snacks, apparel, an optional pizza order).