Gregg Downer Basketball Camp at Lower Merion High School | Week 2
Gregg Downer Basketball Camp
at Lower Merion High School
Join Coach Gregg Downer, current Aces, NCAA alumni, professional players and the area’s best instructors for two weeks of action-packed skill development and fun this June 22-26 and July 27-31 from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM in the Kobe Bryant Gymnasium at Lower Merion High School. Open to boys and girls ages 8-16.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Five days of skill development, games and competition
- Outstanding guest speakers like Big 5 coaches Fran Dunphy and Phil Martelli
- Camp T-shirt
- Beautiful, air-conditioned Bryant Gymnasium
- Parents must sign-in/sign-out their child(ren) before and after camp
- Players should bring water each day
- Players should bring a small gym bag for personal items
- No player will be allowed outside for any reason during camp
- Parents must inform the camp staff if they need to sign out their child early
- Lunch will not be provided, though snacks will be available for purchase
- Each player will receive a camp t-shirt; please indicate t-shirt size on registration form
- If you need to cancel or withdrawal from camp due to injury, a refund can be provided in the form of future camp tuition
- Campers will be expected to show good sportsmanship and to follow camp rules throughout the week. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from camp.
For questions or more information, contact Gregg Downer Basketball, PO Box 292 Narberth, PA 19072, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“There is no better camp for kids who want to learn the game the right way. No one is better than Coach Downer.” - Darryl Reynolds ’12 (National Champion/Villanova Wildcats)
"In many ways, I got my start at Lower Merion Basketball Camp. It's a lot of fun and Coach Downer runs a great program. I highly recommend it." - Ryan Brooks '06 (Pro Basketball Player/Temple Owls)
"Hard work. Dedication. Results. That's what I learned playing at Lower Merion and I got my first taste of it at camp. It's a must for any kid in the area who loves basketball." - Garrett Williamson '06 (Pro Basketball Player/St. Joe’s Hawks)
"Coach Downer’s camp is like a family. I'm fortunate to have had the opportunity to be a camper and now I love coming back to lend a hand." - Dan Capkin '05 (Gettysburg College, DIII All American, ESPN Academic All American)
"I grew up going to Coach Downer’s camp and looked forward to it every summer. It is definitely one of the best camps around." - Oliver Cohen '10 (Tufts Jumbos, 2-Year Starting Point Guard)