Sports Performance | 4th - 9th Grades | June
What will we train?
• Recovery and Band Mobility
• Preventative Maintenance and Flexibility
• Speed and Agility
• Power and Quickness
• Core Strength
• Vertimax and Explosive Box Jump Training
• Fitlight with Eye Speed, Hand and Foot Coordination
• Two trainings a week.
Personal Trainer Brandon Wright
Brandon has been in the fitness world for more than 20 years. He has owned his own fitness business, been head coach and trainer numerous places, and he now lives in Jacksonville, Fl. He enjoys training all types of people. He is passionate about changing lives forever.
National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certifications:
- Personal Trainer
- Performance Enhancement Specialist Sports Agility and Power Coach
- Women’s Specialist
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Providence School, Golf Specialist, & Senior Fitness Specialist Personal Fitness Training Youth Fitness Specialist
For More Info: