Big Man Development Camp
BIG MAN DEVELOPMENT CAMPS
Refund Policy: No Refunds, Registration fees are non-refundable.
Policies and Procedures for Camps:
Fans or visitors to the camp must sit six feet apart from each other and skip a row between them.
- Bleachers will need to be cleaned between camp sessions.
- Only two people can come with each camper for a total of three.
- Coaches have temperature checked and screened by AT before camp begins.
- ETBU will NOT provide water, cups, bottles, or ice.
- Camps will be limited to meet the percentage occupancy set by the state of Texas.
- Each participant will complete a liability waiver in advance that has a statement about COVID-19 and then the day of they will complete an additional form/screening that asks specific questions.
Masks will be encouraged to be worn, especially on benches, in the seating area, and during registration.
- Seating area for inside sports will have to be cleaned after each session.
- Coaching staff will disinfect and sanitize benches, equipment, and anything utilized by camp participants or fans in attendance.
- No locker room usage.
- Have hand sanitizer on gym floor, benches, around seating area, and in restrooms.
- Participants must provide their own equipment and no sharing will be allowed.
- Common equipment rotated each session and wiped down each day.