Adrian Penland will be conducting a Basketball shooting clinic for kids at all ages. The shooting workout is a multi-week program that starts with the very basics and develops into more complex shooting mechanics that are transferred into game situations. The purpose of the clinic is to strictly focus on the fundamentals of shooting and the footwork it takes to become a great shooter.These training sessions provide structured, progressive and repetitious instruction utilizing the results of proven successful shooters that is varied for boys and girls. Adrian have a lot of experience playing basketball at the highest level professionally.
Our goal for the clinic is to teach the fundamentals of shooting and footwork. All of our drills will be things that can be done at your own home in the driveway or at the local gym. We want to teach you the tools it takes to be a good shooter and allow you to take what we teach you and practice on your own to become a better shooter.
Parents, we would love for you to attend so we can explain the drills we do and the best way to teach your son or daughter at home.
Adrian Penland Basketball Shooting Clinics
F- follow through
- Hand /eye coordination
- Basketball shooting form
- Basketball shooting off the dribble
- Moving without the ball to get open
- Training to shoot on the catch
- Building footwork from the athletic position
- Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Ability to handle a day of FUN basketball programming
- Mullberry Creek Community Center - 4491 J M Turk Rd, Flowery Branch, GA 30542 | March 24th