College Prep Cheer Clinic
College Prep Cheer Clinic (Coed & All Girl)
Late or Walk-In registration will not be accepted.
Grades: 8th - 12th & JUCO
Time: See Below
Coed Clinic, Male: $30
Coed Clinic, Female: $60
All Girl Clinic, Female only: $60
Coed & All Girl Clinic, Females only: $90
LOCATION: Newell Grissom Building – Starkville, MS
REGISTER BY: Registration for clinic needs to close at 11:59 pm CST of the Thursday before hand. 10/3
CHECK-IN (table format)
- 8:30am | Registration
- 9:00am – 12:00pm | Clinic
- 1:30pm | Registration
- 2:00pm – 5:00 pm | Clinic
EVENT PARKING: Parking is adjacent to the Newell-Grissom building and free.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Participants are responsible for their own taping or bracing of wrists, ankles, knees, etc. if needed.
- Participants are encouraged to wear athletic attire that is conducive to performing cheerleading skills.
- Participants are encouraged to treat the clinic as if it were “Gameday” and present themselves in that manner.
- Water and rest rooms will be provided.
Please feel free to contact the Spirit Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Per NCAA rules, sports camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Representatives of our athletics interests (boosters) cannot pay camp registration fees or provide other expenses for a prospect to attend camp.
Mississippi State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or group affiliation, age, disability, or veteran status.