College Prep Cheer Clinic | February 29th
College Prep Cheer Clinic (Coed & All Girl)
Late or Walk-In registration will not be accepted.
- 8:30am | Registration
- 9:00am – 12:00pm | Clinic
- 1:30pm | Registration
- 2:00pm – 5:00 pm | Clinic
WHAT TO BRING:
- Participants are responsible for their own taping or bracing of wrists, ankles, knees, etc. if needed.
- Participants are encouraged to wear athletic attire that is conducive to performing cheerleading skills.
- Participants are encouraged to treat the clinic as if it were “Gameday” and present themselves in that manner.
- Water and rest rooms will be provided.
- No paperwork required.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Instruction in traditional Mississippi State sideline techniques and cheers (motion workshop, Fight Song, band dances, etc.).
- Demonstration and instruction of proper stunting technique(s) in skills that the MSU Spirit Squads practice and perform.
- Tumbling technique critiques (minimal spotting).
- Participants will receive a College Prep Cheer Clinic T-shirt at registration.
Please feel free to contact the Spirit Staff at email@example.com!
Per NCAA rules, sports camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Representatives of our athletics interests (boosters) cannot pay camp registration fees or provide other expenses for a prospect to attend camp.
Mississippi State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or group affiliation, age, disability, or veteran status.