Cheer Tryout Prep Clinic | May 2nd
College Cheer Tryout Prep Clinic (Coed & All Girl)
Late or Walk-In registration will not be accepted.
Get prepared for the upcoming Mississippi State Cheerleading tryouts.
Grades: 12th Grade & JUCO
LOCATION: Newell Grissom Building – Starkville, MS
- 8:30am | Registration
- 9:00am – 12:00pm Clinic
- 1:30pm | Registration
- 2:00pm – 5:00 pm Clinic
WHAT TO BRING:
- Participants are responsible for their own taping or bracing of wrists, ankles, knees, etc. if needed.
- Participants are encouraged to wear tryout related attire, refer to www.hailstate.com/spirit for specific attire.
- Participants are encouraged to treat the clinic as if it were “Tryouts” and present themselves in that manner.
- Water will be provided.
- No paperwork is required.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Larger emphasis on individual instruction and guidance on how to be as successful as possible at the 2020 Mississippi State Spirit Squad tryouts.
- Direct constructive feedback on how to improve technique in all Gameday material (Fight song, band dances, sideline motions, Gameday presentation, etc.).
- Direct constructive feedback on how to improve technique in participants’ most comfortable cheerleading skills (stunting, running tumbling, standing tumbling).
- Collaboration with current Spirit Squad members also attending tryouts.
Please feel free to contact the Spirit Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Per NCAA rules, sports camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Representatives of our athletics interests (boosters) cannot pay camp registration fees or provide other expenses for a prospect to attend camp.
Mississippi State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or group affiliation, age, disability, or veteran status.