College Prep Dance Clinic | February 29th
College Prep Dance Clinic
Late or Walk-In registration will not be accepted.
Grades: 8 - 12 & JUCO
- 1:00pm | Registration
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm | Clinic
WHAT TO BRING:
- Participants are responsible for their own taping or bracing of wrists, ankles, knees, etc. if needed.
- Participants are encouraged to wear attire that is conducive to performing jazz, hip hop, and pom skills.
- Participants are encouraged to treat the clinic as if it were “Gameday” and present themselves in that manner.
- Rest rooms will be provided. We encourage you to bring your own water bottles/containers.
- This is a CLOSED clinic, meaning family members will not be able to stay and watch due to past participant numbers and limited spacing
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This event is for dancers of all skill levels and experience. At the clinic, participants will demonstrate technical skills and learn fast-paced routines performed by the MSU Dance Team at football and basketball games, as well as the MSU Fight Song (which is a part of the MSU Dance Audition process). Participants will also have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with the coach and members of the MSU Dance Team.
Please feel free to contact the Spirit Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Per NCAA rules, sports camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Representatives of our athletics interests (boosters) cannot pay camp registration fees or provide other expenses for a prospect to attend camp.
Mississippi State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or group affiliation, age, disability, or veteran status.