College ID-Elite Player Camp
2017 College ID-Elite Player Camp
An elite experience offering a virtual tour of life as a collegiate athlete
We want this to be the best camp experience you've ever had. Your task is to showcase your talent and personality to our coaches. Our task is to give you a sense for what it takes to be successful at our level.
We'll expose you to our training methods, leadership exercises and speed workouts. More importantly, we'll guide you through the stuff that REALLY determines whether you'll succeed or not: injury prevention, mental toughness, goal setting, nutrition, balancing academics, staying energetic, keeping focus. College soccer is tougher than you think...
November 10th & 11th
Who: Boys, Ages 14 - 18
Times: 11:00am (Friday) - 2:00pm (Saturday)
(Includes Meals, Dri-Fit Training Shirt, Summer Workout Plan)
Location: Belmont Abbey College, 100 Belmont-MT. Holly Road in Belmont, NC
- Includes meals and a DII recruiting presentation after Friday dinner-parents welcome.
- Experience the Abbey college training method
- Review actual video game footage in men’s locker room using state of the art software
- Receive a copy of the college’s summer workout plan
- Participate in a college level speed and strength session in the weight room
- Undergo personality / leadership testing program
Lodging & Transportation: All lodging and transportation needs are NOT provided by the camp and must be arranged by the camper. A room block at competitive rates will be available at a local hotel within a mile of the Abbey.