Bulls Open Camp | July 9th - 13th
Bulls Open Camps
Boys & Girls: Ages 10 - 16
*Must Be 10 By July 1st, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $225 per Camper
All Campers Will Receive A UB Soccer T-Shirt
|Session 2 | July 9th - 13th|
- Using up to date soccer training methods and exercises to help advance players of all skill levels.
- Training focused on applying prober technique of dribbling, passing, and shooting at a high level of speed and accuracy through various exercises and small sided games.
- Opportunity to get better on the ball through 1v1 moves and fast footwork skills.
- Improve ability to control body through movement, both on and off the ball, at a higher speed of play.
- BECOMING THE BEST YOU CAN BE IS FUN!!
- Players should pack a lunch for full day camp participation.
- Open Camp ends at Noon on Friday.
Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for severe weather cancellations.
BOYS CAMP STAFF : FC Buffalo Staff & Players -- Casey Derkacz 716-645-6982 firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRLS CAMP STAFF: UB Women’s Soccer Staff & Players -- Megan Giesen 716-645-3378 email@example.com
NCAA rules prohibit representative of UB’s athletics interests (a booster) who is not naturally or legally responsible for a prospective student-athlete (grades 9-12) from providing any expenses to attend a camp or clinic. Violations of this could result in loss of NCAA eligibility for the prospective student-athlete. If you have questions regarding this or any other NCAA rule, please contact the UB Office of Compliance at (716) 645-3146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.