Lady Golden Eagles Soccer Camps
2018 Team Academy
July 10th - 12th, 2018
Who: High School and Club Teams (8 player minimum)
Check-In: 12:00 pm, July 10th
Check-Out: 12:00 pm, July 12th
The Lady Golden Eagle Soccer Camp is open to both High School Teams and Club Teams. Technical and tactical sessions will improve each player's ability to play within the framework of small groups to enhance your team’s system of play. Evening matches will allow each team to showcase their development throughout the camp. Our staff will work with your coaches to tailor the sessions to your specific needs. Technical improvement is our one non-negotiable requirement, as the LGESC is confident that more skillful players WILL lead to a more effective team. High School and Club coaches have the option to attend sessions or receive copies of the sessions run with your team. If you are signing up an entire team, please contact us directly at email@example.com so that we can sort out your team’s goals for the camp.
The cost of housing and food is included in the price for residential campers. One lunch and two dinners are included in the Commuter price.
The Lady Golden Eagle Soccer Academy will be held on the campus of John Brown University, 2000 West University Street, Siloam Springs, AR 72761. Residential campers will stay in Hutcheson Hall on JBU’s campus, and meals will be served in JBU’s Kresge Dining Hall.
There will be specialized sessions for goalkeepers each day covering angle play, technique, distribution, and footwork. Sessions will be directed by a qualified goalkeeper coach.
- The cost of housing and food is included in the price for residential campers. Commuters will have the option to purchase meal cards at the start of camp.
- Leadership Academy - All campers have the option of joining the Leadership Academy, the workshop that seeks to develop future leaders in a Christ-centered approach. Advanced registration will be required and there will be a $10 fee to cover the cost of books and materials used the Leadership Academy participants.
- Residential Campers will stay in Hutcheson Hall on JBU’s campus (the dorm near the soccer field).
- Bring your own bedding!
- It is recommended to bring spending money for the LGESA camp store.
- Registration/Check-In will take place in the Hutcheson Hall lobby.
- NO REFUNDS for campers who are dismissed for breaking camp rules.