Kohawk Day Camp
***Includes Online CC Convenience Fee***
Coe College Men's Soccer Camps
2018 Kohawk Day Camp
The Kohawk Soccer Camp will feature a program designed to develop each child's skills to full potential as an individual, with a special emphasis on player development. The camp will be instructed by qualified coaches and college players who can fully demonstrate each skill.
We will begin every morning with a staff demonstration and then break into coaching groups by age levels and ability. Every level of player, whether your child is a beginner or a serious soccer player, will be challenged in this comprehensive full day camp.
Age specific skills, tactical approach, and techniques required of goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders, and forwards are taught through drills and strategies consistent with the philosophy and goals of the Kohawk Soccer Camps. Goalkeepers will receive special instruction each day with a goalkeeper instructor.
The Kohawk Soccer Camp is conducted at the Clark Field on the campus of Coe College.
Recreational swimming will be held at the end of the day Monday - Thursday in the indoor pool in the new Athletic Recreational Center.
Location: Coe College - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Professional instruction designed to improve all aspects of the campers' game
- All you can eat lunch at the Coe cafeteria
- Kohawk camp t-shirt
- Swimming in Coe’s pool
What to Bring:
- Soccer ball
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Swimsuit (Monday - Thursday)
- Soccer shoes
- Shoes to wear to lunch or for indoor activities
- Bag or backpack
Extended Daycare Information:
- Extended daycare is available daily from 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- The cost is $15 per day, or $75 per week
- Sign-up online or the day of registration (online sign-up for extended daycare is non-refundable)