Fall ID Clinic | Women's Soccer
ID Clinic | Women's Soccer | Fall
The Centenary College Ladies’ Soccer Clinic is for the female soccer player who wants to improve both her knowledge and skills of the game. Players will be challenged to transfer the skills and knowledge they learn during morning training sessions to full sided afternoon matches. This clinic is for players who desire high quality soccer training that is needed to excel in club, high school, and college soccer levels.
Girls Ages: 13 - 18
Time: 10:00am - 2:30pm
Cost: $80 per Player
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Check-In at Mayo Field|
|10:00 AM - 10:45 AM||Technical Training|
|10:45 AM - 11:30 AM||Small Sided/Zonal Games|
|11:30 AM - 12:15 PM||Campus Tour|
|12:15 PM - 12:45 PM||Technical Warm-Up|
|12:45 PM - 2:30 PM||Full Sided Scrimmages|
|2:30 PM||Recruiting Seminar|
- Train with Centenary Coaching Staff
- Current and former Centenary College players on staff
- Technical, tactical, and functional training
- Goalkeeper training
- Sessions held on grass game field (Mayo Field)
- Full-time trainer on-site
- Centenary College clinic t-shirt
- College recruiting Q&A
- Campus tour
- Snacks and Refreshments will be provided between sessions
- Indoor/Turf Shoes
- Shin guards and Soccer Ball
- GK equipment (if necessary)
- Players should be prepared for all types of weather conditions!
Please mark all equipment with your name. Centenary College is not responsible for lost items.
The recruiting seminar is optional depending on your time constraints and schedule, but players and parents are encouraged to attend. We will outline important steps in the recruiting process and have time for a Q&A period.
Greg Cathell - Co-Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | (410) 726-4855