Winter ID Camp
WINTER ID CAMP
The Charlotte 49ers annual Winter ID camp is open to all High school aged players to attend. Over the years it has helped hundreds of players move up into the college game by inviting numerous local College coaches to attend.
The camps format gives players the chance to train in a position specific environment in the morning and showcase their game play in the afternoon.
The camp is designed to:
- Identify Future College Players
- Teach potential collegiate players the demand of competing at the NCAA level
- Provide a high quality training from a Nationally ranked top 25 program
What to Bring:
- Running shoes (in case indoors)
- Cold weather clothing
- H20 bottle (water will be provided)
- Change of clothes
Camp Housing & Meals:
- Housing is not included in the Winter ID Camp.
- Hotels near the University will be offering discounted rates for campers
- Lunch and Dinner is not included in the Winter ID Camp
- Restaurants in the surrounding area will be offering discounts for campers
Team discount five players or more $100
*All Charlotte camps are open to any and all participants.