Winter ID Camp - Field Players
Want to be a knight? Our College ID Camps are designed to give you the best possible opportunity to be evaluated. Our Winter Camp is coached exclusively by UCF staff and players and numbers are limited for more personalized coaching and in depth identification. UCF Women’s Soccer has added a player to the roster from each of the last three Winter ID camps!
|ALL CAMPS SOLD OUT IN 2017 & 2018...REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!|
Location: UCF Soccer Complex
- 1-Day Camp Includes Two Sessions; 2-Day Camp Includes Four Sessions
- Each day is limited to 45 Field Players and 6 Goalkeepers. You may register for one day or both to maximize your exposure.
- All sessions are coached by UCF Staff and players and take place on UCF facilities.
- Ideal coach-to-camper ratio for more personalized coaching and in depth identification and evaluation.
- Technical & Tactical Instruction
- Full Field Play
- GK Specific Training
- Evaluation & Feedback
- Facility Tour (Optional Available Time / Date Will Be Posted)
- Lunch is NOT included; box lunch purchase is available and an Order Form will be emailed out to all registered participants 1 week prior to the start of camp.
- (Lunch will come with a 6" sub, chips, cookie & bottled water, delivered to the field).
- UCF Nike Merchandise will also be for sale while supplies last!
All camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).