Atlanta ID Clinic
Atlanta ID Clinic
Join the Brown Women's Soccer staff for a competitive ID clinic held in Atlanta, Georgia. Brown Head Coach Kia McNeill and her coaching staff are featured at the clinic which will be geared towards players interested in playing at the next level. The clinics will allow players to get an inside look at the women's collegiate soccer program and key emphasis will be placed on three critical components of the game:
- Technical Proficiency
- Tactical Awareness / Speed of Play
- Mental Poise and Confidence
The 2019 Atlanta College ID Clinic will involve scrimmages, multidimensional drills, and competitive small-sided games that will emphasize the intricacies of the beautiful game of soccer. The clinic is open to any and all entrants.
Location: XL Sports World GA, 1245 Oakley Industrial Blvd, Fairburn, GA 30213, XL Sports World - Fairburn
Who: Prospective Student-Athletes from 9th-12th grade interested in elite level training. The clinic is open to any and all registrants.
Registration: Opens at 8:30am
Refunds: No refunds, however, your clinic credit can be applied to a future clinic held during the school year (September - May). Unfortunately summer clinics (June-August) operate separately here at Brown and any existing credit cannot be used for these specific clinics.
Questions: Please contact the Women’s Soccer Staff at email@example.com
- The clinic will be held indoors on turf – cleats or turfs are acceptable
- Please plan to bring, a ball, water bottle, shinguards, cleats/turfs, sneakers and a packed lunch or money to walk to one of our many local eateries in and around campus.
- We will break for lunch between 12pm-1pm. You are welcome to go off-site for lunch as well
Bears Elite Soccer Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).