Elite Prospect Clinic- Jan.
ELITE PROSPECT CLINIC | 2019
This Elite Prospect Clinic is an ideal opportunity for all students attending high school to take part and be exposed to college soccer coaches, at a university setting, in addition to having a College Coach Q&A session during the event.
Saturday, 19th January, 2019
WHO: 8th-12th graders
CHECK-IN: 9:30 AM
TIMES: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
COST: $99.00 per Camper
FACILITIES: The Troy University Soccer Field will serve as the primary training location. An alternate site will be used in case of inclement weather. We will also incorporate the weight room and athletic training room into the program.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Soccer boots / cleats, running shoes, & shin guards
- Training gear - including rain jacket
- Indoor shoes / tennis shoes - in case of inclement weather
- Change of clothes, towel, and sunscreen
- Each player will get the opportunity to play in an 8 v 8 plus GK format, with full size goals on one of three 80 x 60 yard fields
College coaches from NCAA I, II, NAIA, and Junior College will be invited to attend. (There is no guarantee of attendance of other universities, although many will be invited to attend.)
Teams will be randomly selected based on playing position and scores and re
- Teams will be randomly selected based on playing position and scores and results WILL NOT be recorded
- Regular soccer rules, minus offsides, will be in place and officials will be assigned to each match
- Showcase is limited to the first 100 participants and applications are taken in the order received
- Games will commence at 10:00am and continue in a round- robin format so each player will get the opportunity to maximize their visibility
- Play will stop in the afternoon to allow for the College Q& A session and will resume afterwards
- Final schedules, team designations, and locations will be posted online by Thursday, January 17th, 2019 and each player will be informed of the schedule by this time also, via email
- Parents are welcome to record the games from the adjoining stadium seating and there are concessions available throughout the day, in addition to a Certified Athletic Trainer on hand
MEDICAL FORMS: All camp participants must complete the online registration and waiver to participate in camp
Troy Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.