Girls Winter College ID Camp
Lamar Soccer Camps
Winter College ID Camp
|December 9th, 2018|
Grades: 8th & Up
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
After spending more than 20 years as a head coach in the Southeastern Conference, Steve Holeman has arrived at Lamar University and is ready to share his experience with you at the Lamar Spring College ID camp. Having coached collegiate All-Americans, Olympic, and World Cup players, coach Holeman is ready to challenge you and prepare you for the next level.
- 9:00am-9:30am: Check-in
- 9:30am-10:00am: Intros/Warm-up
- 10:00am-11:30am: Technical session/Small-sided games
- 11:30am-1:30pm: Lunch/*College talk with Q&A
- 1:30-4:00pm: Tactical session/Full-side games
*College Talk: Here are a few topics you will learn about…
- Find out the four most important things college coaches look for when recruiting.
- How to get a college coach to read your email.
- Find out why it’s not too late to get recruited
- Do you want to be on a college soccer team or play college soccer?
- ….and many more!
Facilities: The camp will take place at the multi-million dollar Lamar Soccer Complex. This state-of-the-art complex is home to an indoor facility where campers will relax for lunch and the college talk.
Medical Staff: A Full-time certified athletic trainer will be on staff for all sessions.
What to bring:
- Soccer Ball
- Shin guards
- Water Bottle
Location: Lamar University Soccer Complex
- Players in the camps will be grouped by age and skill level
- Players must bring a ball, water bottle, and wear shin guards..
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org; Call Henry Zapata – 409-651-3156