Girls High School Team Camp
Lady Griz Soccer Camps
Girls High School Team Camp
The Girls High School Team Camp was created to help High School teams come together as a group and learn to play with each other, and for each other. Teams will enhance their tactical awareness, while still building up on the principles of a solid technical foundation. Goalkeepers will receive specialized training sessions, along with team sessions. Camp Coaches will communicate with the High School Coaches to determine the Goals for the team. Teams will also be competing against other schools, and are guaranteed 3 games, along with training sessions. These games and sessions are designed to help the coaches see where there team is and what they need to work on for their Fall season. In addition, High School coaches will be given an assessment of their team from their Camp Coach to further aid their own evaluation.
1. Coaches register your teams first
2. Players will then select their team to register
We are offering a $75 discount for any player who signs up for team camp and also wants to attend the ID or Goalkeeper Academy. In addition, they will have a place to hang out on campus in-between camps and be provided lunch as well. Must register for both camps at the same time.
- Each high school team is allowed two coaches at no extra cost
- Water and Gatorade will be available at all training sessions
- All meals are provided on campus during the camp time frame
- Camp will begin on Wednesday, July 17th around lunch time and end on Friday, July 19th around lunch time
What is a Griz Card?
- A Griz Card is like a debit card. You can put amounts of $25, $50, $75 or $100 on the card, and the players can use this card all during camp.
What can they use it for?
- We will have a Griz Gear and Goodies Shop Set up in one of the dorm rooms, and during break time, the room will be open for purchasing Griz Soccer Gear and other goodies. For example, maybe the girls would like a late night snack or a pizza! We will have various snacks on hand, as well as the ability to order pizzas and sandwiches late night. In short, a Griz Card eliminates the worry of your daughter carrying around cash all weekend. Maybe a team wants to split a few pizzas—no problem! Instead of all coming up with various dollar amounts to split a pizza, we can just take equal amounts off their Griz Cards. At the end of camp, we will refund, in cash, what is left on the card.
- What is a Griz Card?
If a team cannot make the Team Camp dates, but the coaches would still like for us to host a camp with their team, we are happy to set up a camp at their location on another date. They will need to contact us directly for this option.
For more information contact CAllen@franklincollege.edu.