Summer ID Camp
2019 SUMMER ID CAMP
|SATURDAY, JULY 20TH|
Grades: 8th - 12th, Girls (School Year 2019 - 2020)
Check-In: 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. at the Michigan Soccer Stadium
Check Out: 4:00 p.m. at the Michigan Soccer Stadium
Cost: $175 (Lunch will be provided)
|9:00 a.m.||Camp Check-In|
|9:45 a.m.||Warm Up|
|10:00 a.m.||Technical Training|
|10:30 a.m.||Training Session & Small Sided Games|
|12:30 p.m.||Q&A with Michigan Coaches & Players|
|1:30 p.m.||Warm Up & Technical Training|
|2:00 p.m.||11v11 Games|
|4:00 p.m.||Camp Ends|
The SUMMER ID CAMP is designed for girls, grades 8th-12th to have an inside look and experience into what it means to be a collegiate soccer player. Campers will be put through training sessions that will mirror those sessions that the Michigan Women’s Soccer Staff runs for their current team. Each session will test the campers physically, technically, as well as expand their tactical knowledge. The sessions will be run by the Michigan Women’s Soccer Staff and will be assisted by the current and former Michigan Women’s Soccer Players. Training sessions will conclude with match play.
From Detroit Metro Airport and points east: Take I-94 west to State Street (exit 177). Turn right. Travel north approximately 1¼ miles through two stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
From Chicago and points west: Take I-94 east to State Street (exit 177). Turn left. Travel north approximately 1¼ miles through three stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
From Toledo and points south: Take U.S. 23 north to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
From Flint and points north: Take U.S. 23 south to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
What To Bring:
- Soccer Ball (make sure to have your name on it)
- Water Bottle (make sure to have your name on it/water will be available to fill up)
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
Second Sibling Discount: $15 off
Spring & Summer ID Camp = $15 less for 2nd Sibling
Day Camp = $20 less for 2nd Sibling
Residential Camp = $25 less for 2nd Sibling
- University of Michigan Athletic Staff Discount: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for staff promo code prior to registering for camp. University of Michigan staff outside of the athletic department will not receive a discount.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Camp Staff Discount: Michigan Girls Soccer Camp Staff children will receive complimentary admission to camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Alums Discount: Michigan Women’s Soccer Alums will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please to contact email@example.com for alum promo code prior to registering for camp.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Medical Care: First responders will be on hand at the fields during all field activity for minor injuries. Emergency care will be provided by the University of Michigan Hospital for more serious injuries. While the soccer camp provides secondary insurance, the campers’ health insurance will be used as the primary coverage and all forms will be on hand with the first responder.
Refund Policy: All cancellations must be requested in writing by email to Alicia Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a cancellation occurs more than two weeks before camp all fees will be returned except $75 deposit for administrative fees. Cancellation after July 5th, 2019 will not receive a refund.
Weather Policy: In the event of severe weather (extreme heat, tornado, lightning, sustained rain), campers will be sheltered at the Michigan Soccer Stadium. When it is safe, campers will resume the daily activates.
All players must have had a physical within the past year. At camp check-in, players must turn in EITHER the signed Physical Form or a copy of the physical form provided by the doctor.
Upload Physical Examination Information Form
- Pick-up authorization required for each camp. Name, number, relationship too.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.