SMU College ID Camp | April 14th
College ID Camps
|College ID Camps|
Check-In: Loyd Athletic Center
Time: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Limit: 60 Field Players & 8 Goalkeepers
15% OF THE COST OF YOUR CAMP IS NON-REFUNDABLE. THE REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE REFUNDED SHOULD YOU REQUEST A REFUND IN WRITING UP UNTIL 7 DAYS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR CAMP. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED WITHIN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR CAMP OR LATER.
- This is not a residential camp.
- All overnight accommodations are the responsibility of participants. Please let us know if you need some hotel recommendations.
- Lunch is NOT included in the cost of camp. Campers will have time to get lunch at one of the many options around campus.
What to bring for Camp
- Bring enough soccer gear to participate all day.
- Bring indoor soccer flats or running shoes
- Camp will be outside. Please check weather before packing.
- Leave your soccer balls at home. Balls will be supplied for training.
- Water will be available but an additional water bottle is recommend.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Southern Methodist University are open to any
and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender,or number restrictions as specified by each camp.