SMU College ID Camp | June 22nd
College ID Camps
Goalkeeper training will be offered in all camps with the exception of half day camp. Training will be age appropriate and run by a goalkeeping specialist from our staff. Goalkeepers will also be integrated with teams for match play.
|College ID Camps|
Check-In: Loyd Athletic Center
Time: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Limit: 60 Field Players & 8 Goalkeepers
$175 is refundable up to 1 week prior to the start of camp.
- All camp balances are due one week prior to the start of camp.
- Refunds will be issued, up to the $50 nonrefundable deposit, as long as they are requested one week prior to the start of camp.
- This is not a residential camp. All overnight accommodations are the responsibility of participants. Please let us know if you need some hotel recommendations.
- Lunch is NOT included in the cost of camp. Campers will have time to get lunch at one of the many options around campus. We will provide a snack during the afternoon break and recruiting talk.
What to bring for Camp
- Bring enough soccer gear to participate all day.
- Bring indoor soccer flats or running shoes
- Camp will be outside. Please check weather before packing.
- Leave your soccer balls at home. Balls will be supplied for training.
- Water will be available but an additional water bottle is recommend.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Southern Methodist University are open to any
and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender,or number restrictions as specified by each camp.