HS Elite ID Camp
2019 HS Elite ID Camp
Thursday-Sunday, July 18th - 21st
Girls Entering Grades: 9th & Above
**Campers will be grouped by age and ability.
Non-Refundable Deposit Option: $185
**Balance Must Be Paid By Friday, July 5th
Airport Shuttle From BHM: Additional $100
Riverside East - Suite-Style Residence Hall on the University of Alabama Campus
- Pick 0 to 3 Suite Mates in Registration Process
- 24-Hour Supervision – Female Camp Staff on Each Floor
- Bedroom for Each Camper includes Bed, Dresser, Desk, Closet
- 2 Full Bathrooms per Suite
- Furnished w/Furniture and Appliances (Refrigerator & Microwave)
Check-In & Welcome Meeting: Will take place at Riverside East.
706 Riverside Lane
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
What To Bring | Overnight Campers:
We provide 3 Nights Stay in Modern Style Residence Hall, 8 Meals, Dri-Fit Camp T-Shirt (provided to both Overnight and Commuter Campers), Transportation During Camp & 24 Hour Supervision
- A Roll Tide Smile and Enthusiasm
- SUNSCREEN & Lip Balm Sun Repellent
- Filled Water Bottle (We Will Refill As Needed)
- Shin Guards
- Footwear - Soccer Cleats + Flip Flops + Tennis, Running, or Indoor Soccer Shoes
- Soccer Shirt, Shorts, Socks x 5
- GK Gloves for Goalkeepers
- LINENS - EXTRA LONG TWIN BED SHEETS, BEDDING, BLANKET, BATH TOWELS, ETC.
- Swimming Suit
- Beach Towel
- Goggles or Ear Plugs for Pool
- Toiletries, Additional Clothing - Pajamas, etc. for 3 Nights Stay in Residence Hall and for Travel
- Spending $ for Pizza, Camp Store Snacks, and Alabama Souvenirs
- Medicines - As Prescribed
- Chapstick / Lip Balm
- Insect Repellent
Airport Shuttle From Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM): If the airline had you sign your child as an UNACCOMPANIED MINOR - we cannot sign for and accept them upon arrival, nor return them to the gate personally and wait until their flight leaves. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Shuttles will run twice on check-in day. Pick-Up at 10:15am and 12:15pm.
- Shuttles will run twice on check-out day. Departure from UA at 12:15pm and 2:15pm.
- Campers will be met at their baggage claim area upon arrival.
- Greeters from the camp will meet them and put them on a shuttle to the camp.
- Greeters will wear camp shirts to identify themselves.
- Greeters will have a list of all campers flying in.
- When they return to the airport, campers will be dropped off at the curb in front of their ticket counter.
Instructional & Supervisory Staff: U of Alabama Coaching Staff, U of Alabama Soccer Players and Soccer Alumni, Other Current and Former College Coaches & Players
Support Staff: Bama Certified Athletic Trainers, Gatorade Hydration Specialist, Bama Speed & Nutrition Professionals
All camps are open to all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Roll Tide Soccer Academy is solely operated by Wes Hart Soccer Academy, which is not affiliated with The Board of Trustees of the University of Alabama or The University of Alabama.