Roadrunner Youth Soccer Camp | Session 2
2019 ROADRUNNER YOUTH SOCCER CAMPS
Session ll June 17-20
Boys & Girls Grades: 1st - 7th
All Ages: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: $185 | Includes Camp T-Shirt
Enjoy your week receiving valuable instruction with the UTSA staff at the beautiful Park West Soccer Complex! Specifically designed for players who come from all levels that want to improve their game, we have a camp that meets all needs. Our goal of this camp is provide a fun and encouraging environment where each player improves both technically and tactically. With a combined 50+ years of camp experience, our staff is determined to build the best, most comprehensive camp program in the San Antonio-area.
- Open to boys and girls of all playing levels, Grades 1-7
- Campers will be divided by age and ability
- Roadrunner youth soccer camps (all ages) run from 9:00am-Noon (Drop-off for players begins at 8:30am)
- Camp registration includes a camp t-shirt
Spaces for all camps will be limited, so SIGN-UP TODAY!!!
Upon Receipt of Registration: You will receive (via email) information specific to camp directions, drop-off / pick-up options, a list of what to bring, inclement weather policies, etc.
- Session II: June 17-20, 2019
*All sessions run from 9:00am-Noon with drop-off beginning at 8:30am at the Park West Athletics Complex (8000 North Loop 1604, San Antonio, TX 78246)
- $185—Standard Rate
- $160—United States Military or UTSA Staff/Faculty Rate (must present appropriate ID at check-in)
- $150—Rate for participants attending both June sessions or both July sessions
*Price includes UTSA Camp T-Shirt
All sessions begin with a technical component to challenge and improve each individual’s fundamental ability to master the ball. From there, Session I focuses on dribbling, speed and agility addresses deceptive moves and using different foot surfaces. Session II works on a player’s ability to turn and head the ball properly. Session III helps players with their passing and receiving with accuracy and range while developing a better first touch. Lastly, Session IV gives campers an opportunity to improve their crossing and finishing abilities. Each session concludes with fun small-sided games where players can showcase what they’ve learned.
What To Bring
- Appropriate training gear (be mindful of hot/cold weather as well as forecast for rain)
- Water Bottle—athletic training staff will have refilling stations available at field
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats
- GK Glove for Goalkeepers
- Transportation to and from facility
- Soccer Ball
Requests for refunds must be submitted by Wednesday prior to the beginning of check-in by 12 Noon CST. No refunds will be given after the deadline.
UTSA Soccer Academy is open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.