Summer ID Camp
2019 Women's Summer ID Camp
The UCSD Women’s Soccer team will be hosting a Summer ID camp this July with both residential and commuter options. Our camp is formatted to give campers quality training, competitive games and insight to what it is like to be a collegiate athlete. Along with our UCSD Women’s soccer staff and players, we employ guest college coaches from top colleges to maximize exposure for each individual. Previous college programs who have worked our camps: USC, UC Santa Barbara, Cal State Fullerton, San Diego State, UC Santa Cruz, Chico State and more! Our list of confirmed college coaches will be announced closer to camp!
We pride ourselves in providing a camp that is informative, challenging, and fun!
Location: Triton Soccer Stadium
Find a sample layout of the camp schedule by clicking here
- Collegiate Training Methods
- Advanced Goalkeeper Training
- On campus Housing and meals
- Daily Training Sessions run by top college coaches
- Evening games evaluated by college coaches to maximize exposure
- College recruiting and admissions seminars
- Airport and train station transportation provided
- Contact Coach Jones for Group Discounts
Airport Transportation: We recommend arriving flights between 10:00am and 1:00pm and departing flights between 12:00pm and 3:00pm
Refunds: Please contact Coach Jones (link to email email@example.com) for information on our refund policy