2019 Boys Summer ID Camp | Session II | July 6th - 9th
2019 Boys Summer ID Camp
The UCSD Men’s Soccer Program is hosting a pair of College ID Camps on the UCSD campus from June 25th-28th (Session I) and July 6th-9th (Session II). Both sessions have the same format and are designed to give each camper quality training, competitive games and insight into college athletics.
An impressive staff is on-hand for the summer sessions. UCSD Soccer Camps provides exposure to some of the top college soccer programs in the country. Previous college soccer programs who have attended include: University of Washington, Loyola Marymount University, Claremont McKenna, UC Santa Cruz, Cal State San Marcos and others. College programs to attend 2019 Summer ID Camps will be announced soon!
We pride ourselves in creating a top training environment as well as educating each camper on college athletics and the recruiting process.
- Overnight Campers are Housed in UCSD Dorms
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Provided
- Transportation to and from San Diego Airport & Train Stations Provided
- Great Recruiting Opportunity
- College Program Training Methods
- Strength and Conditioning
- Advanced Goalkeeping Training
- Competitive Atmosphere
- Daily Training Sessions Run by Top College Coaches
- College Recruiting and Admissions Seminars
- Evening and All Star Games Coached and Scouted by Collegiate Coaches
Camp Refund Policy:
90% refund with cancellation by June 11 for June camp, and by June 25 for July camp
For Information on Summer Team Camp, Contact Camp Staff Here.