Junior Bulls Half-Day Camp | July 8th - 12th
Junior Bulls Half Day Camps
- Implementation of fundamental skills necessary for future development.
- Improving the technical aspects of players: dribbling, moves, skills, passing.
- Agility and footwork with and without the ball aimed to improve coordination and movement.
- Lots of small sided games to encourage fun!
- INSTILLING A LASTING EXCITEMENT AND ENJOYMENT FOR SOCCER!
|Half Day Camps|
Ages: 5-9 (Must be 5 by July 1, 2019)
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: $150 (All Campers receive a UB Soccer T-shirt)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Soccer Ball
- Soccer Cleats/Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards
- Rain/Cold Gear
- Mandatory Health Form
A full refund less $25 service charge will be provided for all camp withdrawals/cancellations, up until 7 days prior to the first day of each camp. No refunds will be provided for withdrawals/cancellations made less than 7 days from the start of each camp. There will be no refunds for camp cancellations due to severe weather. Severe weather shelter will be located at the stadium concourse.
PROSPECT CAMP LOCATION:
- UB Stadium (Registration will be in UB Stadium 1st Level of Concourse)
GIRLS CAMP STAFF: UB Women’s Soccer Staff & Players
BOYS CAMP STAFF: FC Buffalo Staff & Players
GIRLS CAMP DIRECTOR: Bri Casey 716-645-3378 email@example.com
BOYS CAMP DIRECTOR: Casey Derkacz 716-645-6982 firstname.lastname@example.org