Bulls Day Camp | July 8th - 12th
Bulls Day Camps
- Using developmentally appropriate soccer training methods and exercises to help advance players of all skill levels.
- Focusing on application of fundamental skills (dribbling, passing, and shooting), with proper technique, through various small side exercises and activities.
- Ample opportunity for each player to get better on the ball (1v1 moves and fast footwork skills).
- Incorporating body movement and control into a soccer setting (jumping, running, turning).
- GETTING BETTER AND HAVING FUN WHILE DOING IT!
|Bulls Day Camps|
Ages: 10 - 16 (Must be 10 by July 1, 2019)
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $225 (All Campers receive a UB Soccer T-shirt)
|July 8th - 12th|
WHAT TO BRING:
- Soccer Ball
- Soccer Cleats/Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards
- Rain Gear
- Lunch if participating in full day camp.
- Mandatory Health Form
A full refund less $25 service charge will be provided for all camp withdrawals/cancellations, up until 7 days prior to the first day of each camp. No refunds will be provided for withdrawals/cancellations made less than 7 days from the start of each camp. There will be no refunds for camp cancellations due to severe weather. Severe weather shelter will be located at the stadium concourse.
SUMMER CAMP LOCATION:
- Women’s Soccer Grass Practice Field
- GPS: South Lake Village 210, Buffalo, NY 14228
GIRLS CAMP STAFF: UB Women’s Soccer Staff & Players
BOYS CAMP STAFF: FC Buffalo Staff & Players
GIRLS CAMP DIRECTOR: Megan Giesen 716-645-3378 firstname.lastname@example.org
BOYS CAMP DIRECTOR: Casey Derkacz 716-645-6982 email@example.com