Wolves College ID Camp
2019 WOLVES COLLEGE ID CAMP
Our residential camp is specifically designed to provide an experience of what it is like to be a student-athlete at Northern State University. This camp is geared towards the aspiring college soccer player. The morning and afternoon sessions will be devoted to technical development and position specific training, while the evening sessions will consist of full field play. Speed and agility training, video analysis and recruiting Q and A are some of the many topics that will be covered at this camp.
Players attending this camp will have the opportunity to interact with the current NSU Women’s Soccer team and experience what it is like to be a Wolf!
Camp Fee Includes:
- Technical and tactical instructions from NSU staff, players and other Division I, II & III college coaches.
- In depth evaluation from a college coach.
- Recruiting Q&A with panel of College Coaches and current NSU Soccer Players
- Camp T-Shirt & Ball
- Meals & Housing (unless commuting)
Who Can Attend: Camp is open to Girls in / going into 8th grade and Up.
What to Bring:
- Sufficient Athletic Clothing for Camp Activities
- Molded Cleat Soccer Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Running Shoes / Flip-flops
- Rain Gear
- Bedding (pillow / sheets / comforter)
- Equipment Bag / Backpack
- Money for Snacks & Souvenirs → Optional
Meals & Lodging: All residential campers and staff are housed in the Northern State University Dorms and eat in the NSU Dining Hall. Each camper will be assigned a roommate.
Airport Shuttle Service: Shuttle service available from Aberdeen Airport.
Medical Care: For all camps, a trainer will be on duty to treat minor injuries
Cancellation Policy: Attending any portion of camp constitutes full camp attendance. As such, no refunds (neither full or partial) will be issued upon attending any portion of camp. No refunds will be issued within 2 weeks prior to the start of camp. Refunds requested prior to the 2-week deadline will be assessed a 30% administrative fee.