Elite Prospect Camp
MSU Elite Prospect Camp
Meals provided only for Residential Campers
|July 19th - 21st|
Girls Ages: Rising 7th Grade and above
Check in Friday, July 19th @ 1:00pm
Check out Sunday, July 21st @ 11:00am
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Check In|
|2:00 PM||Camp Welcome|
|2:00 PM - 3:45 PM||Session 1|
|6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Session 2|
|8:00 AM - 8:30 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Morning Session Block|
|1:30 PM||Meetings/Film/Chalk talk|
|3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Afternoon Session Block|
|6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Evening Session Block|
|8:00 AM – 8:30 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Morning Session Block|
|11:00 AM||Camp Closing|
|11:00 AM||Check Out|
- MSU Soccer Field for all trainings, MSU Soccer Clubhouse for meetings/check in, 596 College View St, Starkville MS 39759
- In case of inclement weather, indoor turf fields will be available in Shira Complex or Palmeiro Center.
- Transportation from the airport is available upon request.
What to Bring:
- shin guards
- running shoes
- water bottle
- soccer ball
- bedding, pillow, towel, toiletries, shower shoes
- clothing for 3 days of training
Questions: Allison Whitworth @ email@example.com | (205)-915-4329
Per NCAA rules, sports camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Representatives of our athletics interests (boosters) cannot pay camp registration fees or provide other expenses for a prospect to attend camp.
Mississippi State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or group affiliation, age, disability, or veteran status.