Residential Team/ID Camp
Thomas More Soccer Camps
Residential Team/ID Camp
The Thomas More University Residential Camp is created for high school players wanting a camp that enhances tactical awareness while still concentrating on technical play. The camp has been set up so that high school teams can come as a group and play in round robin game play. The camp does a fantastic job bringing players to it who are interested in playing for Thomas More University Women’s Team.
Thomas More Women’s Soccer camp provides very important discussions on completing the total player: Discussions include topics such as College Recruitment: Fact or Fiction, What it takes to play at the next level.
What To Expect
Each player can expect one or two games a day, one technical training session, one tactical training session, one team building activity and a lecture/discussion on topics listed above.
The tuition covers instruction, lodging in double occupancy room (if resident), camp awards (if awarded), t-shirt, and all meals during the camp. If you would like to purchase Thomas More University Women’s soccer merchandise, you will have that opportunity daily at the camp store
Registration will take place from 2:00pm - 4:30pm on June 13, 2019. The camp will conclude on June 16th at 12:00pm
→ Download (PDF)
What to Bring
- Dorm – All bedding (Twin sheet, blanket, pillow), bath towel, shower products (soap, shampoo, Conditioner), phone charger, medication
- Optional – laundry PODS, spending money,
- Soccer – Soccer shoes, running shoes, socks, shin guards, ball, water bottle, swim trunks, beach towel, sandals, sunscreen, extra socks
- Soccer – Soccer shoes, running shoes, socks, shin guards, ball, water bottle, swim trunks, beach towel, sandals, sunscreen
Murphy Hall is the suite-style residence hall can house up to 160 students. It is co-ed by floor. Our 4-person suites are arranged with two people each having an individual bedroom. Each suite includes private bathroom facilities. Murphy Hall includes a large recreational area with a large screen TV, pool table, and public kitchenette. Rooms are carpeted and furnished with desks, chairs, beds, closets, and bureaus. The bedroom's floor size is approximately 15' x 11'. All building on campus are equipped with wireless internet connection, air conditioning, free washer and dryers, and 24-hour restricted access.
What if I have to cancel a camp?
We do not offer refunds on cancelled campers, just a future camp credit if you decide to cancel, but we do have what is called Registration Protector Insurance. We offer basic Registration Protector Insurance to allow participants some peace of mind in case plans change. This allows us to keep our prices low and provide the best service possible. Due at the time of registration, Registration Protector Insurance entitles you to a refund of camp fees should you need to cancel your registration due to a reason covered by the policy.
- If you do not purchase Registration Protector Insurance and need to cancel within 14 or 7 days of the start of your session, we will give you a camp credit for all money paid. The credit is valid for three years from camp date at any of our camps. Credit is transferable to family members or friends, and good toward a future camp.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.